Thursday, March 27, 2008

HI peeps! LEONA ROX!!!



I WANT to recommend this quite new singer call Leona lewis!!! gosh! i love her! i know sound so... saio rite? but she is really good... her vocals can up match up to lengends like celine and such... i FYI i became a fan of her b4 she is hits teh singapore charts LOL i was like going to youtube looking for songs then got a link for teh X-factor when she is doing her version of "i will always love u" and 'all by myself" i was like stunned lor.... + she is super hot!!! then come "bleeding love" her hit in many countries(including SG) and yes my ringtone =) but now change to her new hit "better in time". then YTd i was doing some resacrch bout her and found out that she have invole herself in a new carity called sport relief , by vistingg africa and she have come up with this music video which is very relevant to teh casue she is doing here is it
*wanning maybe very emo one*

FOOT PRINTS IN THE SAND
(lyris at teh end of teh post^^)

and she even been to Oprah and simon cowell (her memtor) and introduce her to amercia... and guess wat oprah said? OPRAH:“You’re the real deal girl.”



and probaliy the only JJ know why i buy a dolce and gabbana jeans ... casue leona was wearing D&G in her "bleeding love" video. i was like JJ i got the same jeans brand as leona and he was like very rich hor?

-river- love leona!!!!! =)



Footprints In The Sand

You walked with me
Footprints in the sand
And helped me understand
Where I’m going

You walked with me
When I was all alone
With so much unknown
Along the way
Then I heard you say

Chorus
I promise you
I’m always there
When your heart is filled with sorrow and despair
I’ll carry you
When you need a friend
You’ll find my footprints in the sand

I see my life
Flash across the sky
So many times have I
Been so afraid

And just when I
I thought I’d lost my way
You gave me strength to carry on
That’s when I heard you say

Chorus

When I’m weary
I know you’ll be there
And I can feel you
When you say

Chorus x 2